We are excited to introduce CBSC Members to Demosphere! Demosphere was selected to be the new Iowa Soccer Association technology partner and are eager to provide you with proven, best-in-class solutions and service. Demosphere is an integrated solution for online registration, building teams and rosters, creating installment plans, collecting payments, building reports, managing members, streamlining communication, generating game schedules, assigning referees, website hosting and more. All things that help a club function efficiently!
Returning members will still have the same log in as previous seasons. Follow the instructions below and you are on your way!
- Step One: Go to Council Bluff's Registration Link: https://cbsoccerclub.demosphere-secure.com/_registration Enter your registration email in the User ID/Email (DO NOT SELECT SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK or GOOGLE - this will create a new account)
- Step Two: click “Forgot your Password”
- Step Three: Enter your email address associated with your previous registration account and click “Send Instructions”
- Step Four: Navigate to your email inbox and find the automated email sent from the registration system.
- Step Five: Open the automated email and click “Reset Password”
- Step Six: After clicking “Reset Password” from the automated email (see step 4), the registration system will open and you will be prompted to enter your First Name, Last Name and your new password.
- Step Seven: Once your password is reset, you are now able to proceed with registering your child for any program offered by your organization.
New CBSC Member Registration
1. Use following link to create a New Account:
New Member Account Registration
2. Follow Registration Wizard to complete registration for each child.